Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the July issue
This month we look back at 20 Years of the iMac, from the reaction to such a radical new mac, to its lasting legacy and how its influence reaches far beyond the desktop, or even the PC. We also look forward to a new kind of Mac, one that runs iOS apps.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How Apple’s big picture ventures get small for the consumer. Plus, give your old Mac software eternal life.
• MacUser Reviews: CloudMounter 3.2, Omnicharge Omni 20 USB-C battery pack
• iOS Central: We have the latest iPhone rumors, plus a roundup of the nest calculator apps
• iOS Central Reviews: Read our reviews of the Eve Button and the Wanle Gamers Console for iPhone
• Working Mac: How to use a network gateway to share files
• Playlist: 4 reasons why YouTube Premium will beat Apple Music
• Mac 911: How to get rid of a persistent macOS Messages badge icon, plus use an iPad as a display for a headless Mac
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as