Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the September issue
This month you will find our picks for the 20 best free and paid Apple Watch apps. We take a first look at the new Coffee Lake-based MacBook Pro laptops; see how much faster they really are. See how Apple is starting to throw out its rulebook as it charts a path for the future. Do you like taking selfies? We pick 9 apps to make them better-looking.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Why the new MacBook Pros make us long for an Apple custom processor even more
• MacUser Reviews: McAfee Total Protection for Mac, Douchebags Scholar laptop backpack
• iOS Central: How the App Store changed my world (and probably yours, too)
• iOS Central Reviews: LumaFusion, Sandmarc iPhone X Lenses
• Working Mac: How to scan QR codes with your iPhone or iPad
• Playlist: Sonos update adds AirPlay 2 support
• Mac 911: How to change the default app for a file, move multiple Safari tabs at once in macOS
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.