Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the October issue
This month you can read our review of Apple’s new MacBook Pro: a powerful laptop for power users. Find out how Apple’s most iconic destop computer, the original iMac, changed computing. Is a dockable iPhone in your future? Don’t hold your breath. Plus, find out how to install Windows on your Mac using Boot Camp.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Five things the Mac mini needs to make it a true pro machine
• MacUser Reviews: Samsung Portable SSD X5, Blackmagic eGPU
• iOS Central: Best comic book apps for iPhone and iPad
• iOS Central Reviews: Mophie Powerstation XXL, Mophie Charge Stream Pad+
• Working Mac: Google Privacy Checkup FAQ
• Playlist: Crazybaby Air Nano review, Edifier S2000 Pro review
• Mac 911: How to secure dispose of old storage media, like hard drives and SSDs
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.