Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the November issue
MacOS Mojave is out. In the November issue we have five big reasons why you shouldn’t wait to upgrade. Got a new iPhone XS? We have a rundown of the ten things you should do first with your new phone. Plus, We pulled out our crystal ball to tell you what we are predicting for a MacBook Air replacement.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How Apple’s push to subscriptions could save the App Store and cost you money
• MacUser Reviews: RapidWeaver 8, Antlion ModMic 5
• iOS Central: Why the iPhone is more expensive than ever
• iOS Central Reviews: Logitech Crayon, Mofuu Portable Charger for Apple Watch
• Working Mac: How to create a bootable macOS Mojave installer drive
• Playlist: With iOS 12, the HomePod finally feels like a member of the household
• Mac 911: How to disable Optimized iCloud Drive storage with a single click, transfer music between two iOS devices
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.