Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the January issue
In the January issue you can read our review of the new MacBook Air. Is it really just an enlarged 12-inch MacBook? We also review the $799 Mac mini. Find out if this affordable Mac is also one of Apple’s faster desktop models.
In this month’s issue:
• MacUser: 13-inch MacBook Pro SSD service program FAQ
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Premiere Elements 2019, Elder Scrolls Online: Murkmire
• iOS Central: Top 10 iPad features we’d like to see in iOS 13
• iOS Central Reviews: Sutter Tech Sling review: One of the best urban daily carries
• Working Mac: Which backup method should you use for making constant archives of your data?
• Playlist: How an Apple TV stick could make Apple’s video streaming service an instant hit
• Mac 911: Restore missing iCloud photos, modify iOS notifications from the lock screen, move an Apple ID email address to another Apple ID.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as