Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the February issue
The February issue of Macworld features the new iPhone XR: Apple’s best iPhone yet. If a tablet is more your style, we also have the review of Apple’s 2018 iPad Pro, which is a fantastic tablet, if not a fantastic laptop.
In this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Chips ahoy: The Mac’s transition to Apple processors is happening sooner than you think
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Photoshop CC 2019, Return of the Obra Dinn
• iOS Central: 8 ways the Apple Pencil 2 is better than the original, plus the best iOS games of 2018
• iOS Central Reviews: Goal Zero Sherpa 100AC battery pack
• Working Mac: Your Mac won’t type U, I, O, J, K, L, and M? Here’s why.
• Playlist: How to link Apple Music to your Amazon Echo and set it as the default service
• Mac 911: How to free up iCloud storage, how to use Time Machine to restore photos you’ve deleted
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as