Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the March issue
In the March issue of Macworld we’ve got apps. If you have a new iPhone or Apple Watch, we have our picks for the must-have apps for each device. And not to ignore the Mac, we’ve got the 10 best Mac games of 2018; don’t miss our list.
In this month’s issue:
• MacUser: The old guard of Mac indy apps has thrived for more than 25 years
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Premiere Rush CC, Sony PSZ-RA4T Professional RAID
• iOS Central: 5 ways to fix slumping iPhone sales, why HomeKit was a surprise winner of CES 2019
• iOS Central Reviews: Moshi Porto Q 5K battery pack
• Working Mac: Satechi Aluminum Bluetooth Keyboard with Numeric Keypad review: Good form, unreliable function
• Playlist: AirPlay 2 and HomeKit support is coming to smart TVs, including those from Vizio, Sony, and LG
• Mac 911: Type any character on a Mac, plus how to move accounts when macOS Migration Assistant fails
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as