Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the August issue
Have a new iPad? In the August issue we have 10 essential iPad features you need to start using, now! If you’re an Apple Watch owner who hasn’t realized the full potential of your watch, check out our 12 little-known Apple Watch features you should really be using.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Project Catalyst reveals Apple’s struggle with the future of the Mac
• MacUser Reviews: Picktorial 4.0, Saddleback Leather Thirteener Thin Leather Briefcase
• iOS Central: It’s time for iPhone X notch haters to apologize. Plus, 5 signs that you need to replace your iPhone.
• iOS Central Reviews: Zagg Slim Book Go keyboard case, WaterField Designs iPad mini Travel Case
• Working Mac: Pages, Numbers, and Keynote productivity apps for iOS and macOS get major update
• Playlist: Yamaha MusicCast Vinyl 500 Wi-Fi turntable review: Stream your LPs to any room in your home
• Mac 911: What to do if your Mac’s hard drive starts unmounting itself unexpectedly, opting a Mac out of iCloud Photos
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
- While connected to wi-fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as