Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the December issue
The December issue of Macworld features our review of the Apple Watch Series 5. We also review the new 10.2-inch iPad, Apple’s premier entry-level device. We’ve got all the new (and hidden!) features in macOS Catalina.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: How to create a bootable macOS Catalina installer drive
• MacUser Reviews: Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac, Soulver 3
• iOS Central: How to use a mouse with your iPad or iPhone in iOS 13
• iOS Central Reviews: PDF Expert 7, Prizmo 5
• Working Mac: How to stop getting a reminder to update to Catalina in macOS, plus reviews of Agenda 6, Private Internet Access, and WPS Office
• Playlist: Where did that go? Find the parts of iTunes now spread throughout different apps in macOS Catalina
• Mac 911: How to erase your Mac’s startup disk, turn on iCloud Photos when iOS says you can’t, and recover messages from a deleted mail account in Mail for macOS
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld:
- While connected to wi-fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as