Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the October issue
This month we review Apple’s final Intel Mac: the 27-inch iMac 2020. Find out why it’ll leave a lasting impression. Learn how to secure your devices by getting started with two-factor authentication. Exclusive to the magazine this month, read our ultimate guide to Apple Music.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: What the iMac refresh can tell us about Apple’s future products
• MacUser Reviews: Universal Audio Luna, Avast Premium Security for Mac
• iOS Central: Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Can a cheap Android handset beat Apple’s best-ever budget iPhone? Plus, how to disable Wi-Fi on an iPhone or iPad and always use cellular data
• iOS Central Reviews: Watchsmith, Camo
• Working Mac: How to use Zoom or FaceTime with an Apple TV (or any TV). Plus, how to take better screenshot selections in macOS
• Playlist: How to make your HomePod recognize multiple users. Plus, the Belkin SoundForm Elite Hi-Fi smart speaker reviewed
• Mac 911: How to purge your calendar of acquaintances’ natal days, send messages to select iCloud accounts directly to the trash
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply
go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. If you visit the link with a Chrome browser, you can download the Macworld desktop reader app for reading offline, or on a larger screen.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to
macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
Should you need assistance, please email us at
email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the
latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our
digital magazine. Existing subscribers can
log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as