Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the November issue
In November we review the Apple Watch SE. Is it the right watch for your wrist? We compare the SE to the Series 3 and Series 6. Find out everything you need to know about Apple One, Apple’s new subscription bundle. Plus, make your Chromebook look like a MacBook.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Want to run Mac OS 8 on your Mac? Now you can. Plus, what Apple’s new ‘everything’ gift cards mean to iTunes deals
• MacUser Reviews: ExpressVPN, iClock
• iOS Central: iPad (8th generation) review. Plus, where does the Apple Watch go from here?
• iOS Central Reviews: Unread 2, Mauvio
• Working Mac: The problem with Apple Mail’s junk filtering. Plus, don’t want your email addresses auto-completed in Safari? We have steps to diable it
• Playlist: How to improve Bluetooth audio quality on a Mac. Plus, does the Apple TV have a future?
• Mac 911: How to bypass Apple’s multi-device two-factor system with Messages auto-fill, plus the pitfalls involved with moving to a new Apple ID
Read your issues on Mac or PC
You can read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your Macworld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. If you visit the link with a Chrome browser, you can download the Macworld desktop reader app for reading offline, or on a larger screen.
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser), tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu, and tap the text icon (bottom right). To go back to PDF view, tap the PDF icon in the same location.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld
- While connected to Wi-Fi, go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap the ‘Account’ icon in the bottom right. upper left menu > My Account.
- If you’re a Print or Digital Subscriber:
- Tap the ‘Sign In’ option.
- Tap the ‘Sign Up’ button.
- Enter your email address and create a password. Keep your password somewhere safe.
- Tap the ‘Continue’ button.
- Go to ‘Library’ tab.
- If you’ve subscribed from within the app (in-app purchase):
- Tap ‘Restore Purchases’.
- Tap ‘Restore’.
- Go to the ‘Library’ tab.
- Download your prior pruchases
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription.
Should you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.
Please update to the latest version of our app in the App Store.
How to subscribe
Sign up for our digital magazine. Existing subscribers can log in to access to their issues.
Our magazine can also be found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Apple News+, Google Play, Kindle and Nook.