In this episode we learn something of Apple’s internal training programs, question whether a packed-to-the-gills App Store can be curated, examine just how much evil can found within each fluid ounce of Facebook Messenger, imagine a future with Siri on the Mac, and ponder greater integration of women in tech.
Listen to episode 420
- Simplifying the Bull: How Picasso Helps to Teach Apple’s Style (New York Times)
- App Store Curation: An Open Letter To Tim Cook (Monday Note)
- The Facebook Messenger switch: annoying, but not evil (TUAW)
- Apple Patent Details A Siri For Mac That Acts As A Virtual “Third Hand” (TechCrunch)
- Eve wasn't invited: Integrating women into the Apple community
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: