If you tuned into any news media in the past few days you know that stolen images of famous females have made their way to the Web. We discuss the implications of that theft and what you can do to protect your private photos. We then move on to talk about what we expect Apple to announce at next week’s September 9th event as well as in the coming months.
Listen to episode 423
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
- How to prevent your naughty pictures from appearing on the Internet
- How to set up two-factor authentication for iCloud
- What to expect from Apple's September 9 event
- Look but don't touch: Apple wearable won't ship until 2015, report says
- Apple's HomeKit hub may already be in your house
Lynda.com: Learn Apple software, the latest technologies, creative skills, and more from easy-to-follow video tutorials at lynda.com/macworld.
Automatic: Your Smart Driving Assistant on your smart phone. Just $80 with our special podcast offer!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: