In our last episode together we end with a bang—discussing sooo many iPhones sold over the past weekend, the iPhone 6 as a point-and-shoot replacement, iOS 8 quirks, and why Chris has given up on jailbreaking his devices.
- Record broken: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus sales top 10 million in opening weekend
- Tim Cook visits Palo Alto Apple Store line to launch iPhone 6 sales
- Apple CEO Tim Cook walks the iPhone 6 line in Palo Alto
- Camera test: The iPhone 6 won't beat a DSLR, but it's still an excellent device
- How iOS 8 and Yosemite got me to stop jailbreaking my iPhone
The Great Courses: For those who love learning. Get 80 percent off on Joel Sartore’s Fundamentals of Photography with our special offer.
Harry’s: An amazing shave at an affordable price. Enter Coupon Code MACWORLD at check out for $5 off, and start shaving better today!
Varidesk: The height-adjustable standing desk that allows you to sit and stand throughout the workday. Models begin at just $275.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: