In this week’s episode we talk some about our recently published review of the iMac with 5K Retina display, a post-Chinese New Year Apple Watch release, why we do and don’t care about the upcoming Office for Mac 2015, Beats Music on Southwest Airlines, Taylor Swift’s spotty relationship with Spotify, and what Tim Cook’s recent revelations mean for Apple and tolerance in general.
- Review: iMac with Retina 5K display is among Apple’s brightest lights
- Expect the Apple Watch to launch next spring
- Microsoft says new Office for Mac due in 2015, unveils new Outlook app
- Southwest Airlines adds free Beats Music streaming to its list of perks
- On Taylor Swift’s Decision To Remove Her Music from Spotify (Spotify blog)
- Apple CEO Tim Cook speaks out: ‘I’m proud to be gay’
- Tim Cook Speaks Up (BloombergBusinessweek)
- Come Out, Come Out: The Tim Cook Moment Is Here (Re/code)
Xero, beautiful accounting software: Sign up for a free 30-day trial.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: