Much as people like to choose sides based on their politics, we believe net neutrality isn’t a strict liberal/conservative battle. Rather, it’s about those who use the Internet and those who profit from that use. We additionally praise Microsoft for its free iOS Office apps, question whether Apple has pulled the trigger too quickly on its latest operating systems, and congratulate this same company on releasing former iPhone users from iMessages purgatory.
- Obama gives FCC political cover to regulate broadband
- A Super-Simple Way to Understand the Net Neutrality Debate (The New York Times)
- Microsoft Office for iOS goes free and full-featured on your iPhone
- Apple's new deregister tool prevents iMessages from being lost in limbo
- NSFW: Note to Apple: Innovation shouldn't cost stability (iMore)
Experience a clean, close, comfortable shave with Harry’s! Type in the coupon code MACWORLD for $5 off on your first order.
Xero, beautiful accounting software: Sign up for a free 30-day trial.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: