It turns out that you can say really terrible things when surrounded by reporters and peers provided that you preface your screed with “Oh, this is off the record….” Fail to do so and people wonder why anyone would employee a person with such vile ideas. In other auto-related news, we talk about Alpine’s CarPlay plans. We wrap up with quick thoughts on why one shouldn’t make idle threats when desirous of the FCC’s good will and how a release-and-fix-later mentality is making us more distrustful.
- Macworld’s CarPlay topic page
- Why you should delete Uber, and what to use instead
- FCC calls AT&T’s fiber bluff, demands detailed construction plans (Ars Technica)
- Mac users say Yosemite 10.10.1 update did nothing to fix Wi-Fi
- Apple releases iOS and Yosemite updates to fix bugs, boost performance
Xero, beautiful accounting software: Sign up for a free 30-day trial.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: