Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the January issue
This month, we review the iMac with 5K Retina display.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Three things to know about Yosemite and security: Find out why new features have raised privacy concerns.
• Ten cool features found in iOS 8.1: This rapid update from Apple is chock-full of great new features that could change how you work, shop, and share.
• Two coasts, ten days: Macworld hit the streets of San Francisco and New York City to give Apple Pay a real-life test run in two vastly different environments.
• Macworld Executive Editor Susie Ochs reviews the iPad Air 2.
• Senior Editor Christopher Breen shows how to command your Mac with your voice.
• Learn how to capture the action on your iOS device with Yosemite.