Now that Macworld Expo has gone on hiatus, there remains one technology trade-show worth our winter attention—Las Vegas’ Consumer Electronics Show (CES). Susie Ochs has taken one for the team by travelling to Vegas to take in all its sights and sounds. She reports what’s she’s seen.
Speaking of sound, Susie’s audio track is hardly pristine—our apologies.
- CES 2015: A sneak peek at the glitz, gadgets, and madness
- HomeKit-compatible iDevices Switch lets you control your house with Siri
- Meet Switch, the first HomeKit produce from iDevices
- Android Auto and CarPlay are coming to Volkswagen cars later this year
- Bluetooth in your snowboard bindings?! Meet the XON Snow-1
- Wearables go to the dogs at CES—literally
Lynda.com: With over 3,000 video courses, Lynda.com has something for everyone. Sign up for your free 10-day trial today by visiting lynda.com/macworld.
Xero: Beautiful accounting software. Sign up for a free thirty-day trial at xero.com/podcasts to manage your invoicing and get paid faster!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: