2015’s Consumer Electronics Show is behind us, but we still have a few things to wrap up—specifically, the many HomeKit products Susie saw that we didn’t have a chance to talk about last week. We additionally delve into Apple-related products she spied as well as just how prominent health-centric technology was this year. We then move away from CES to celebrate the iPhone’s eighth anniversary, the ascension of Apple “cameras” to Fickr’s number two spot, and just how reality-based the iOS 8 and Yosemite complaints are.
- HomeKit at CES: It's all about simplicity
- Standzout's Bandstand begins the onslaught of Apple Watch accessories
- Best of CES 2015: The gadgets and gear that wowed us most
- An iPod, a phone, an Internet communicator: Apple announced iPhone 8 years ago today
- Apple has lost the functional high ground (Marco.org)
- What it’s like to be way too popular for a day (Follow-up to the previous item from Marco.org)
- Apple now a more popular camera brand than Nikon—on Flickr anyway (BetaNews)
Lynda.com: With over 3,000 video courses, Lynda.com has something for everyone. Sign up for your free 10-day trial today by visiting lynda.com/macworld.
Xero: Beautiful accounting software. Sign up for a free thirty-day trial at xero.com/podcasts to manage your invoicing and get paid faster!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: