In this episode we observe a moment of silence for the end of the Google Glass Explorer program. (We’d tear up if we weren’t afraid our glasses would short out and kill us.) We also talk about a Mac user’s experience purchasing a PC for his son. On to another topic, some people consider an Apple stylus to be a pipe dream, but we wonder if pairing it with an iPad designed to take advantage of its special capabilities might not be such a bad thing after all. And we close with the latest tittle-tattle about net neutrality. (Warning: Chris mounts the soap box again.)
- Google Glass: Down but not out
- The opposite of Apple: A Mac user's weird experience buying a PC laptop
- A rumored Apple iPad stylus could point toward business ambitions, bigger tablets
- Republican Net neutrality bill allows 'reasonable' network management
- Obama promises to promote net neutrality, broadband
Harry’s: Go to Harrys.com now and Harry’s will give you $5 off if you type in the code “MACWORLD” with your first purchase.
Xero: Beautiful accounting software. Sign up for a free thirty-day trial at xero.com/podcasts to manage your invoicing and get paid faster!
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: