Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the March issue
This month, we look at HomeKit's arrival and how Apple will win the smart home by keeping it simple.
Also in this month’s issue:
• How the Macbook Air could change everything (again).
• First look: Logic Pro X 10.1 brings it to beatmakers.
• Working Mac: A second number turns your device into a business phone.
• Put Workflow to work with these ten 'flow functions.
• What to do if your Mac refuses to accept your password.
• Protect your data's final mile using a VPN.