In this episode we welcome our new host, Glenn Fleishman, whom you probably already know from everywhere. As Macworld's security expert, Glenn breaks down the newest potential creepy threat—malware embedded on the tiny computers inside our hard drives or even Lightning cables. (Don't sweat it just yet, though.) We also talk about Apple's solar farm project, discuss the latest push by Google Wallet, and how it could benefit Apple Pay—and bash Current-C again just because it's fun.
- Private I, a column examaning privacy and security in the world of Apple, by Glenn Fleishman
- Welcome to Glenn Fleishman, new host of the Macworld podcast
- Apple's massive solar farm could power its entire California operations
- Google buying Softcard tech, partnering with carriers to boost Wallet service
- Apple to roll out more diverse emoji for iOS and OS X
Igloo: An intranet you’ll actually like. Sign up now and try it for free at igloosoftware.com/macworld.
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: