We recorded this the day after Apple's big event, so obviously there is a lot to cover! Glenn and Susie chat about whether the watch's materials really matter, and why of course there's no trade-in program...unless you count eBay. But the new MacBook really did steal the show, so we geek out about that too, from the trackpad's taptic feedback to the smaller keyboard's bigger keys. (Yes, really. Bigger keys.) And what's up with that port? Glenn is glad you asked.
- Thunderbolted: USB-C is out new connection overlord. Get used to it. by Glenn Fleishman
- 6 things to know about the USB-C port in the new MacBook by Agam Shah
- 5 everyday technologies Apple killed in the 12-inch MacBook by Brad Chacos
- 12-inch MacBook hands-on: Great keyboard and trackpad, but only one port by Susie Ochs
- Hands on: Why trying an Apple Watch made me want to buy one by Susie Ochs
- Which Watch? How to pick the Apple Watch that’s right for you by Leah Yamshon
- Live blog of the March 9 event by Susie Ochs with help from the rest of the staff
- Glenn is taking over Mac 911, so please send questions to email@example.com to Glenn on Twitter, or even call and leave a voicemail at 206–337–5833.
No sponsors this week, so enjoy a commercial-free episode! (If you'd like to sponsor the Macworld Podcast, get in touch with Midroll.)
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast by clicking here. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: