Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the May issue
This month, Susie Ochs gets hands on with the new Apple Watch and we help you choose the Apple Watch that is right for you.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Forced Touch Trackpad: The MacBook's force touch trackpad changes everything.
• Thunderbolted: USB-C is our new connection overlord.
• ResearchKit: iPhone users can now better participate in medical research.
• Office for iPad: 7 time-saving tips and tricks for Office for iPad
• Hands-on review of the new 12-inch MacBook: great keyboard and trackpad but now with only one, single port.
• Associate Editor Leah Yamshon helps your pick your new Apple Watch.