Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, videos, and slideshows—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the June issue
This month, Jason Snell reviews Apple’s new 12-inch MacBook. Is the single USB-C port a deal breaker?
Also in this month’s issue:
• Apple Watch review: Beautiful form, frustrating function.
• MacUser: USB-C adapters and cables tested.
• iOS Central: Phorm takes the awkwardness out of thumb-typing.
• Working Mac: Take the hassle out of scanning documents.
• The Apple Watch: the good, the bad and the ugly.
• Phorm in action.