Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the March issue
We present our complete, easy guide to backing up your Mac. Every backup method explained to help you decide how best to protect your data. Plus, we take a look back at 15 years of iTunes.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: The complete guide to using emoji.
• iOS Central: Does iOS 9.3 herald a new release strategy?
• Working Mac: 4 reasons to run your own server, and 4 reasons why you shouldn’t.
• Playlist: Everything you need to know about digital audio files.
• Mac 911: How to avoid a surprising bill due to Wi-Fi Assist.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Next Issue, Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.