Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the June issue
We review the more powerful and just as portable 2016 MacBook. Also one year after it’s release, Susie Ochs examines how the Apple Watch really is Apple’s most personal product. Plus, hands on with CarPlay in iOS 9.3.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: RansomWhere? This tool can block ransomware on Mac OSX.
• iOS Central: Hands-on: iOS 9.3, CarPlay, and the Chevy Volt.
• Working Mac: 6 Alternatives to TextExpander.
• Create: 10 tips for getting started with iMovie for iOS.
• Mac 911: When you can't control album sort in Photos when synced.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Texture (formerly known as Next Issue), Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.