Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
Available as single copies or with a yearlong subscription, the Digital Edition comes in two forms: Enhanced and PDF replica. The Enhanced Edition has all the news, analysis, product reviews, and how-to’s, along with interactive features, and videos—customized for consumption on your iPad. The PDF replica Edition is designed for your mobile device’s touchscreen to allow pinch and zoom.
In the August issue
We consider the state of Apple’s most venerable platform, the Mac. No longer burdened by its increasingly dated X-laden moniker, the rebranded macOS got a major addition in the form of Siri, as well as some more minor improvements sprinkled throughout the OS. Also, we uncover 8 hidden features of macOS Sierra. Plus, we look at how iOS 10 turned iMessage into a platform for developers.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: How to set up a new Mac securely and update an older one.
• iOS Central: What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone.
• Working Mac: How to master the NetInstall service.
• Create: How to create instant slideshows in Photos for Mac and iOS.
• Mac 911: When sharing an Apple ID creates iMessage and text message confusion.
How to subscribe
Our PDF replica Edition can be accessed with your subscription on Zinio. Macworld PDF replica Edition can also found through a variety of other digital newsstands such as Texture (formerly known as Next Issue), Google Play, Kindle, and Nook.