Did you install the recently-released iOS 10 beta (version 6 for developers, Public Beta 5 for anyone in the Apple Public Beta Program? Well, it’s time again to update it. Apple on Friday released iOS 10 beta 7 for developers, and iOS 10 Public Beta 6 for beta testers in the general public.
The update is available by running Software Update in the Settings app. Since it’s only a 60MB download, this update is probably filled with bug fixes and optimizations. If you are running dev beta 6/Public Beta 5, you should install it.
Here are some articles you can read to see what new with iOS 10.
- 10 features to try first in the public beta of iOS 10
- What iOS 10 reveals about the future of the iPhone
- 5 hidden iOS 10 features that are instant game changers
- 5 iOS 10 features to boost your iPad productivity
- How iOS 10 powers machine learning while protecting your privacy
- What iOS 10 can tell us about the new iPhone
- Why iMessage in iOS 10 is too much and yet not enough
- What happened to Apple Music in iOS 10?
- Swift Playgrounds guided tour: Learn to code on your iPad with iOS 10