Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
We've upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. The login process to download your issues will be different for all new issues, and access to your digital issues through the new system will require a password to be created.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Click on My Account in the top right corner. Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and choose your password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password. You'll still be able to access past issues in your digital library and can then begin reading!
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll be happy to help you.
In the October issue
Susie Ochs goes hands on with the new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2. Plus, see our picks for the best calendar apps and 4 portable Apple Watch chargers.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: 5 ways to launch Mac apps from the keyboard.
• iOS Central: The best calendar apps for iPhone and iPad.
• Working Mac: How to use Optimize Storage in macOS Sierra.
• Create: 10 ways to make your outdoor photos amazing.
• Mac 911: How to make Sidebar shortcuts for removable drives.
• Video: Watch our Apple 2016 Event recap and get a closer look at Spire, a breath-tracker device.