Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
In the November issue
We review the new iPhone 7, a very worthy upgrade, and the Apple Watch Series 2, a faster, brighter fitness machine. Plus, learn more about macOS Sierra and get essential tips on WatchOS.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: Mixing iOS with OS X to make a better Mac in macOS Sierra.
• iOS Central: iPhone 7 Plus uses digital zoom instead of optical more often than you’d expect.
• Working Mac: The difference between backing up an iPhone to iCloud and iTunes.
• Play List: Apple Music in iOS 10 > Smart, simple, but still imperfect.
• Mac 911: Apple new Music app has people scrambling to find features that seem to have disappeared.
• Video: Watch our full reviews of the iPhone 7 and Apple Watch Series 2.
Soon, we'll be changing to a new platform! We've added mobile device access and the ability to adjust type size, pinch and zoom and search. Your issue library will be intact, but it will need to downloaded again and will display in the new format.
We've upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. The login process to download your issues will be different for all new issues, and access to your digital issues through the new system will require a password to be created.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Click on My Account in the top right corner. Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and choose your password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password. You'll still be able to access past issues in your digital library and can then begin reading!
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help you.