Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld Digital Edition.
In the December issue
We take a first look at the new MacBook Pro and a closer look at the iPhone 7 Plus. And, see our amazing results of pushing the iPhone 7 Plus Portrait mode to the limit.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Feature: The dual-lens camera makes iPhone 7 Plus a winner
• Mac User: Ta-dah! Touch Bar is the highlight of Apple’s newest MacBook Pro
• iOS Central: Tim Cook: Augmented reality will be an essential part of your daily life, like the iPhone
• Working Mac: How switching to Macs is paying off for IBM
• Create: Image editor boosts Adobe Photoshop Elements 15 photo-manipulation features
• Mac 911: How to troubleshoot a swollen Photos cache folder
• Video: Watch our staff photographer push the iPhone 7 Plus portrait mode to the limit and see what augmented reality means to the iPhone.
Soon, we'll be changing to a new platform. We've added the ability to read in landscape, adjust type size, pinch and zoom and search. Your issue library access will be intact but will need to be downloaded again and will display in the new format.
We've also upgraded our system for customer service and downloading issues. The login process to download your issues will be different for all new issues, and will require a password to be created.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Click on My Account at the bottom. Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and choose your password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password. You'll still be able to access past issues in your digital library and can then begin reading!
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to help you.