Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld magazine.
In the May issue
In the May issue, we review the new iPad—at $329 you may not need to go Pro—and the BeatX headphones, which we can’t help but compare with AirPods. Plus, learn to back up all your data to your NAS box without installing any software.
Also in this month’s issue:
• Mac User: How to adjust macOS Sierra 10.12.4’s Night Shift settings
• iOS Central: Apple’s acquisition of Workflow could bring automation to iOS
• Working Mac: Connecting an Apple LED Cinema Display to a USB-C MacBook or MacBook Pro?
• Play List: A look at new features in iTunes 12.6
• Mac 911: How to solve a problem of too many Photos libraries
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.