Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld magazine.
In the June issue
Take better iPhone videos with 6 apps and accessories the Pros recommends. Plus, see 8 ways the iPhone 8 could beat the Samsung Galaxy S8.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Apple’s confusing method of device authorization and association
• MacUser Reviews: PDFpen 9 and PDFpenPro 9: Editing apps get solid enhancements over previous versions
• iOS Central: How to use Clips
• iOS Central Reviews: Peri Duo: Bulky iPhone battery case with speakers doesn't quite go to 11
• Working Mac: Keep your iCloud password safe
• Play List: Turn your Mac into a DVR for
• Mac 911: Why read/write permissions go awry with macOS File Sharing
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.