Could a non-invasive wearable blood-glucose monitor that links to an Apple Watch help change people’s lives and lead to better avoidance of diabetes onset? Roman and Glenn discuss this, along with the potential of new laptops at WWDC, Today at Apple, and the odd introduction of an Android switcher campaign when new phones are just a few months away.
- Tim Cook testing blood glucose monitor
- Bloomberg News suggests new laptops are coming, and maybe even a MacBook Air processor update
- Apple launches Android switcher campaign
- The new Today at Apple program kicked off
- Apple requires two-factor authentication for third-party access to iCloud stuff starting June 15
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: