Apple unloaded a pile of information at its WWDC keynote this week: the long-awaited and awkwardly named HomePod, a new iPad Pro model, upgraded Mac laptops and iMacs, and details about three of its four OSes—tvOS didn’t get much love. Roman and Glenn focus on the bigger picture of this packed keynote and go in depth on the HomePod, as well as a brief discussion of Macs and macOS. Next week, we dig into the iPad Pro and iOS, and everything else learned at WWDC.
- Amazon Video comes to Apple TV
- watchOS 4 adds new faces, more fitness features, better music options, and a flashlight
- macOS High Sierra has a grab bag of new features
- New iMac models and Roman’s hands-on experience with the iMac Pro
- Roman also gets his fingertips on the new iPad Pro
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: