Apple may have an event on September 12 that showcases the new iPhone. What would it take for you to be more productive with your iPhone? And reports say that 4K video is in the works for the Apple TV.
Editor’s note: We had technical issues with this episode and we were not able to broadcast the live video feed on the Macworld Facebook page or on Twitter. We hope to have those issues resolved by next week’s podcast.
Here are relevant links to get more info.
September 12 event
- September 12 iPhone event (The Wall Street Journal)
- Apple Plans to Release a Cellular-Capable Watch to Break iPhone Ties (Bloomberg)
- The Next Apple Event is Sept. 12 (Six Colors)
iPhone 8 productivity
4K Apple TV
- Apple Is Planning a 4K Upgrade for Its TV Box (Bloomberg)
- Apple fighting movie studios to keep 4K films priced at $20 on iTunes (Apple Insider)
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: