We've made it! The iPhone X is now available for pre-order, as of 12:01 a.m. Pacific on Friday, October 27. You can order yours now from the comfort of your own home, with only a virtual line to stand in.
The thing is, it can be lonely waiting in a virtual line. That’s why the Macworld Staff got together and broadcasted a livestream of our experience on Facebook and Twitter—we waited in line and counted down to the pre-order opening, and then we placed our orders.
We had a lot of fun hanging out with our readers and viewers in the wee hours of the morning, chatting away and answering your questions. In case you missed it, here's a look at the stream—and if you did tune in, thanks for joining us!
For more information, check out the rest of our iPhone X coverage:
- iPhone X: When, where, and how to pre-order Apple’s latest smartphone
- iPhone X: Everything you need to know about Apple’s smartphone of the future
- iPhone Upgrade Program FAQ: How to upgrade your phone every year through Apple’s financing plan
- Face ID on the iPhone X: What is it and how does it work?
- AppleCare+: Everything you need to know about Apple’s extended warranty program
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. iPhone X: Spec showdown