The iPhone X goes on sale in the wee hours of the morning of Friday, October 28. Are you ready? Also, this show features your comments and questions for Macworld’s Roman Loyola, Leah Yamshon, Michael Simon, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 579.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff discussed on the show.
- When, where, and how to preorder Apple’s latest smartphone
- iPhone X: Apple will have the iPhone X in stores on November 3, but advises customers to ‘arrive early’
- Switch and bait: Apple wants us to wait in line for iPhone X so it can sell iPhone 8s
- iPhone Upgrade Program FAQ: How to upgrade your iPhone every year through Apple’s financing plan
- Inside Apple’s Struggle to Get the iPhone X to Market on Time (Bloomberg)
- Apple says claim that it reduced accuracy of Face ID to meet demand is “completely false” (TechCrunch)
- Hands-On Space Grey iPhone (Reddit)
- Switching between apps on iPhone X (Imgur)
Join us for a special iPhone X pre-order show
On Thursday, October 26 at 11:30 p.m. Pacific, the Macworld staff will be live on Facebook and Twitter as we countdown the minutes to the iPhone X pre-order, which starts just after midnight on October 27. We’re going to be ordering the iPhone X online; if you are doing the same, join us! If you’re not ordering an iPhone X, join us anyway!
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: