Did you order your iPhone X? How did it go? The first iPhone X reviews are out; we talk about what the reviewers are experiencing. Apple updated iOS, macOS, watchOS, and tvOS. And we also feature your comments and questions for Macworld’s Roman Loyola, Leah Yamshon, Michael Simon, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 580.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff discussed on the show.
- When, where, and how to preorder Apple’s latest smartphone
- iPhone X pre-order livestream: A recap of our live iPhone X preorder
- More iPhone X first impressions: Not quite a perfect 10 but still pretty great
- Apple releases WatchOS 4.1 with new Radio app, GymKit support, and Apple Music streaming
- iOS 11.1 has 70 new emoji and it’s available now
- Apple releases macOS 10.13.1 High Sierra update
- GarageBand 2.3 update features new Sound Library, Beat Sequencer, and three new instruments
Upcoming iPhone X unboxing
Our iPhone X is scheduled to arrive on Friday, November 3. We will broadcast a live video on Facebook and Twitter as we unbox the new phone. We don't know what time UPS will make the delivery, but we'll make an announcement as soon as our package arrives. Stay tuned!
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: