Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the December issue
This month we review Apple’s new iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Are the new phones compelling enough to stay out of the shadow of the iPhone X? We also review the Apple Watch Series 3 and examine the addition of LTE — find out if it's upgrade-worthy.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: The changes, new features, and improvements you should know about in Apple Photos 3
• MacUser Reviews: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2018 and Adobe Premiere Elements 2018
• iOS Central: 10 of the best ARKit apps and games to try for iOS 11
• iOS Central Reviews: Udoq docking station, Meem
• Working Mac: Everything you need to know about the KRACK Wi-Fi attack
• Playlist: Apple TV 4K review
• Mac 911: Safari bookmark syncing, managing iCloud file storage, and more
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.