How does the iPhone X stack up against the Galaxy Note 8, the Google Pixel 2, and the LG V30? And what should we expect from Apple before the end of the year? We also feature your comments and questions for Macworld’s Roman Loyola, Leah Yamshon, Michael Simon, Jason Cross, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 582.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff discussed on the show.
- iPhone X versus Android’s best: A surprisingly lopsided affair
- Apple AirPower wireless charging pad: Everything you need to know
- HomePod: Everything you need to know about Apple’s smart speaker
- iMac: Everything you need to know about Apple’s all-in-one computer
- Intel 8th-gen Core i7 review: What happens when thin laptops get quad-core speed (PCWorld)
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: