Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the February issue
This month we take a first look at the new iMac Pro: Apple’s most powerful all-in-one Mac. Should you buy one? We lay out all of the pros and cons to help you make that decision. iPhone X users who are eager to try out wireless charging will want to take a look at our charger roundup.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Meltdown and Spectre CPU flaws: How to protect your Mac and iOS devices, GeForce Now beta
• iOS Central: Why Apple's next laptop should run iOS
• iOS Central Reviews: Cascable 3, Anker PowerDrive Speed 2 car charger
• Working Mac: Should you buy an iMac Pro?
• Playlist: Shinola Canfield over-ear headphones review, B&O Beoplay M3 review
• Mac 911: App Store and iTunes purchase history, drawbacks to wi-fi calling on the iPhone
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.