Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the April issue
This month, read our review of Apple’s HomePod. It sounds great, but find out why it feels unfinished. We tell you what Apple needs to do to improve Siri, its voice-activated digital assistant. Plus, see our list of the ten iOS and Mac games that you should be playing right now.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: 4 tidbits we learned from Apple’s record quarterly results
• MacUser Reviews: Loupedeck, ZMI PowerPack 20000, Evodesk XE Pro sit/stand desk
• iOS Central: 7 easy tweaks to breathe new life into your Apple Watch
• iOS Central Reviews: Merge Cube, DropMix
• Working Mac: How Apple's Startup Security Utility and Secure Boot works
• Playlist: HomePod: Apple's smart speaker has plenty of room to grow
• Mac 911: iCloud and iOS 11, how to set offline access for Safari's Reading List
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll be happy to help you.