Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the March issue
This month’s cover story is our review of Apple’s most powerful Mac, the iMac Pro. The eagerly awaited HomePod is out and we lay out 11 things you need to know before you buy one. Our preview of iOS 11.3 fills you in on all of the new features to come to iOS 11, including new Animoji and better AR.
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: We analyze Apple's product naming scheme
• MacUser Reviews: Pixelmator Pro 1.0 Whirlwind and the Azio Retro Classic keyboard reviewed
• iOS Central: What to look for in iOS 12
• iOS Central Reviews: Mophie Powerstation AC
• Working Mac: How Apple can turn the iPhone into an ultra portable MacBook Air
• Playlist: 5 ways HomePod will beat Amazon Echo and Google Home (and 5 ways it won't)
• Mac 911: Safari cookies, hard drives for Time Machine, how to set up an iPhone byy restoring from an older device.
Check out the responsive view on our new platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.