What can we expect at Apple’s event on Tuesday, March 27? What does Apple’s MicroLED technology mean for the Apple Watch, iPhone, and iPad? We also feature your comments and questions for Leif Johnson, Michael Simon, Roman Loyola, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 597.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- Apple is holding an education event on March 27 in Chicago
- Apple's event calendar: When is the next Apple event?
- Apple's next big display innovation could be microscopically small
- What is a MicroLED display?
- Apple's annual spring Apple Watch band refresh brings stripes, accents, and loops
- Apple next-generation 5.85-inch OLED iPhone MBOM much lower than iPhone X, says Digitimes Research (DigiTimes)
- Tesla's Siri integration now works with Model 3 (Electrek)
- Tech in church? Cashless giving is coming soon (CNN)
Before the show, we asked (via Twitter) what music service do you use. Here are the results.
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: