We got our hands on the new iPad on the show and we’ll talk about our thoughts on Tuesday’s Apple education event. We also feature your comments and questions for Jason Cross, Leif Johnson, Michael Simon, Roman Loyola, and Dan Masaoka in the Macworld Podcast, episode 598.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we discussed on the show.
- Watch Apple's Special Event (Apple)
- Apple's new 9.7-inch iPad brings Pencil support for the same low price
- 5 reasons to buy Apple's new 9.7-inch iPad vs. the 10.5-inch iPad Pro
- Apple's Chicago Event: Winners and losers
- An iPad for students? Apple needs to make it more like the iPad Pro
- Apple strengthens its classroom presence with Everyone Can Create curriculum, Schoolwork app
- You can now buy the coolest part of the iMac Pro without spending $5,000
Before the show, we asked (via Twitter) if you were satisfied with Apple's announcements. Here are the results.
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: