Macworld’s Leif Johnson has been using the new iPad for the past week. What does he think so far? Bloomberg says that Apple may use its own processors in Macs starting in 2020. Apple has released a beta of iOS 11.4. We also feature your comments and questions for Leif Johnson, Roman Loyola, Dan Masaoka, and Michael Simon in the Macworld Podcast, episode 599.
Before the show, we asked (via Twitter) what worries you most about Apple making its own Mac chips. Here are the results.
Here are relevant links to get more info on the stuff we will discuss on the show.
- Apple Pencil lag test: New iPad vs. iPad Pro
- How well does the new 9.7-inch iPad handle games? Apple Arcade episode 4
- Report: Apple to use its own chips in Macs starting in 2020
- How a custom processor could make Apple’s MacBooks exciting again
- Why the next Mac processor transition won’t be like the last two
- Intel Inside: The CPUs Apple could stuff in the next MacBooks
- iOS 11.4: First beta released to developers with Messages in iCloud and AirPlay 2
Watch us live
Subscribe to the audio version
You can subscribe to the Macworld Podcast—or leave us a review!—right here in iTunes. Or you can point your favorite podcast-savvy RSS reader at: