Every day, Macworld brings you the essential daily news and other info about all things Apple. But staying on top of that torrent of information can be a constant challenge. One solution: the Macworld digital magazine.
In the June issue
We have the review of Apple’s new $329 iPad. Find out why the tablet is ‘pro’ enough for most of us. We also have a great roundup of all the best iPhone camera apps; which one is best for you?
Also in this month’s issue:
• MacUser: Read our 13-inch MacBook Pro battery replacement program FAQ. Plus, say goodbye to Apple's brushed-metal dinosaur, QuickTime Player 7.
• MacUser Reviews: Read our reviews of Pages, Numbers and Keynote for Mac.
• iOS Central: GrayKey: What you need to know about this iPhone hacker and how to protect yourself.
• iOS Central Reviews: Read our reviews of Pages, Numbers and Keynote for iOS.
• Working Mac: What to expect from a new Mac Pro in 2019.
• Playlist: 5 reasons to switch from Spotify Premium to its new free tier (and 5 reasons not to)
• Mac 911: Problems with an Apple AirPort? It could be a hardware failure
Check out the responsive view on our platform. While in the issue, swipe to an article page (for example, MacUser) tap the screen to reveal the app menu, go to the bottom menu and tap the viewer icon (first icon from the left). To go back to static view, tap the viewer icon again.
You’ll need your email and subscription password to access your issues on the new platform. If you haven’t created a password for your subscription, follow the steps below.
- To set up your account with a password for the Digital Edition of Macworld. Go to the Macworld app on your device. Tap upper left menu > My Account. (You’ll need to be connected to wifi for the screen to appear.) Click on the Existing Subscribers tab. Click on option two and enter the email address tied to your account and create a password.
- If your email address was found proceed to step 6. If your email address was not found, go back and choose option one and enter your name and address.
- To complete the process and ensure your new password has been set up correctly, click on the Login tab and enter your email and new password.
From a desktop, go to macworld.com/customer_service to create a password for your subscription. (If you read the Replica edition through Zinio, your process will not change.)
Should you need assistance, please call 800-288-6848, or email us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to help you.